Alhambra and Generalife
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free)
* For visits from 1 May 2020
* For visits between March and April 2020
- Palacio de Dar al-Horra
- Corral del Carbón
- Casa Morisca (C/ Horno de Oro)
This ticket includes daytime visit to four monuments located in Albacín, the oldest neighborhood of the city: Corral del Carbón, Bañuelo, Casa Morisca (Horno de Oro St.) and Dar al-Horra Palace.
All muslim monuments could be visited with the same tickets and unique price.
Free entrance on Sundays.
Albaicín is a white neighborhood spotted with vertical cypress and bell towers of the churches which were once mosques. From Albaicín, in contrast, Alhambra appears as a dense forest over whose tree crowns Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces and their towers stand up in saffron-colored.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit