1. Carry the ticket with QR code in physical or digital format (including children under 12).
2. It is mandatory to present the original ID card or passport to access the monumental complex
3. Group visits will be up to 15 people maximum, including the monitor or official guide.
4. The use of audio guides or other similar material is suspended for the moment
5. The use of the mask is mandatory except for cases stipulated by regulations
6. Vending machines will not be in operation
7. Backpacks or bags exceeding 40x40 average are not allowed
8. Access to the Nasrid Palaces must be done at the time indicated at the entrance
9. The purchase or withdrawal of tickets must be done at least one hour before time slot of the Nasrid Palaces
10. Payment by card is recommended
11. Please use bottles to consume the water. Drinking directly is prohibited.
12. You will have at your disposal all the information necessary for the visit throughout the itinerary through a QR code and at www.alhambra-patronato.es
13. The Board of the Alhambra and Generalife is not responsible for the breach by the visitor of the possible mobility restrictions imposed by the competent authorities for public health reasons.
It is recommended to consult the measures adopted and in force in the place of origin and destination on the date of the visit.