- We advise to book and buy tickets in advance and on the internet in the ticket management and sales system of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife, since it has a limited capacity.
- Other ways of acquiring tickets do not ensure their purchase.
- It is established in the booking system that tickets to the Palacios Nazaríes can be purchased within two hours before the visit time, in case there are enough tickets.
- Bookings can also be done by ID card or passport. Each visitor must have his ticket although it is possible to acquire it by a third party.
- Children under 12 do not need ID. However, adults buying tickets must his/hers to as an identification for him/her and the child.
La Alhambra is a monumental area of great historical and cultural value.
The acquisition of a ticket means the acceptance of protection measures. These include the following:
- It is not allowed to enter with backpacks of more than 40 x 40 cm.
- It is not allowed to enter Palacios Nazaríes and Palacio del Generalife with baby buggies, there is a special area for them.
- It is not allowed to use selfie sticks, flash or camera tripods inside Palacios Nazaríes and closed areas.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed in certain areas.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
Open Doors Day
November 16 International Day of World Heritage
The Board of La Alhambra and Generalife organizes free cultural and educational activities, both in the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra and in the monuments of Andalusies.
However for that day an invitation will be given to access the monument.