Alhambra and Generalife
Gardens, Generalife and Alcazaba
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. Carry the ticket with QR code in physical or digital format (including children under 12)
3. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free).
- The promenade of the Cypress, Dryland, San Francisco Gardens.
- Alcazaba: Jardín de los Adarves.
- Partal: Palace porticoes, Gardens and Walks, Rauda, Yusuf III palace, The promenade of the towers.
- Generalife Palace: Low Gardens y High Gardens (The court of the Main Canal, The Soultana’s Court y The water Stairway).
- Carlos V Palace
- Bath of the Mosque
Generalife is outside the walls of Alhambra, to the East, located at Cerro del Sol. It is a country house, for leisure of Nasrid sultans, but also for farm use. In the Middle Ages, it was made up of at least four plots and the palace, which vizier Ibn al-Yayyad called “Happiness Royal House”.
This visit includes all the monument, except Nasrid Palaces.
Also, the Space of the Month, if it is included in this itinerary.
Free visit to Carlos V Palace and Alhambra Museum.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit