Alhambra and Generalife
Dobla de Oro at Night
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. Carry the ticket with QR code in physical or digital format (including children under 12)
3. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free).
4. Punctuality in the access to the Nasrid Palaces (Mexuar, Comares and Patio de los Leones)
- Corral del Carbón
- Casa Morisca (C/ Horno de Oro)
- Palacio de Dar al-Horra
- Casa del Chapíz
- Casa de Zafra
- Night tour to the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra
A walk into the History between Alhambra and Albaicín.
Alhambra and Albaicín are now closer than ever. They are connected by Dobla de Oro, a cultural and tourist itinerary what tries to inspire the narrow links between the oldest neighborhood of the city through the visit to six muslim monuments and Alhambra and Generalife, both of them recognized by Unesco as World Heritage.
This ticket includes night visit to Nasrid Palaces -day and hour indicated on the ticket- and also daytime visit to the following monuments: Bañuelo, Casa Morisca (Horno de Oro St.), Dar al-Horra Palace, Chapíz House and Zafra House. These five monuments could be visited for three days: the same day of your visit to Alhambra, the previous one and the next one.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit