Alhambra and Generalife
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. Carry the ticket with QR code in physical or digital format (including children under 12)
3. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free).
4. Punctuality in the access to the Nasrid Palaces (Mexuar, Comares and Patio de los Leones)
- Nasrid Palaces.
- Generalife Palace and Gardens .
- Palace of Charles V.
The Alhambra is a city surrounded by a large wall, with its buildings, streets, squares and gardens.
The General Alhambra visit allows access to all visitable spaces of the monument: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife.
Additionally, at your discretion you will be able to visit the place designated “space of the month”, only if it appears on the itinerary of this type of ticket. The visit to the palace of Charles V and the Alhambra Museum is free.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit