Alhambra and Generalife
Night Visit to Nasrid Palaces
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free)
3. Punctuality in the access to the Nasrid Palaces (Mexuar, Comares and Patio de los Leones)
* For visits from 1 May 2020
* For visits between March and April 2020
- Access pavilion.
- Carlos V Palace.
- Nasrid Palaces.
- The Gate of Justice
The Dar al-Mamlaka forms what we know today as the Nasrid Palaces.
The night visit allows the Nasrid Palaces to be discovered under special lighting conditions.
The night visit to the Nasrid Palaces does not allow access to the Generalife, as there is a specific night visit to discover this illuminated space, carried out at the same time.
During the night visit, visitors are asked not to use camera flashes, as this dazzles other visitors, causing disturbance and preventing the serene perception of the Nasrid Palaces.
Access to the Nasrid Palaces must be at the time indicated on the ticket.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit