Alhambra and Generalife
Night visit to Gardens and Generalife
1. Present original ID or passport at the entrances.
2. Carry the ticket with QR code in physical or digital format (including children under 12)
3. All minors must have a ticket (regardless of whether it is free).
- Access pavilion
- Paseo de los Nogales of Generalife.
- New Gardens o Generalife Palace Low Gardens.
- Generalife palace.
The night visit to the Generalife allows the four areas into which one of the most beautiful places is divided.
The itinerary begins from the Entrance Pavilion and continues through the Promenade of the Cypress Trees, from which the Promenade of the Walnut Trees of the Generalife is accessed. Through this walkway, the north area of the New Gardens or Lower Gardens of the Generalife is accessed, reaching the Palace of the Generalife. The exit is through this area.
During the night visit, visitors are asked not to use camera flashes, as this dazzles other visitors.
Enjoy the recommended tour for your visit